Within the Eligo Group of Companies (Eligo Recruitment Limited, Eligo Security Limited and Eligo Medical Limited) protecting your privacy is very important to us.
Our Privacy Promise
We promise that we’ll tell you how we use your data and we’ll use it to provide the best service possible for you. Plus, we’ll make sure we collect and store your data securely.
The way we process and use your personal data will always conform to the way we work throughout our organisation, linking to our values and continued emphasis on our services being all about you.
Doing the right thing
You are our number one priority. We have to collect and keep a little data about you, like your name and home/business address, email address, and other items listed later in this policy document. We also have to share your data with our trusted partners, such as our accountants or 3rd party who process our P.A.Y.E. system and H.M.R.C. and occasionally with customers to successfully do our job as a painting and decorating company. We also have to share your data with our trusted partners, such as our lovely clients or candidates to successfully do our job as a recruitment agency.
We promise to collect, process, store, and share your data safely and securely. We’ll also make sure that the other businesses we work with are just as careful with your data.
We’ve got your back
Ultimately, we use your data to ensure you are paid the correct amount (employees and contractors), get you a job (candidates), invoiced for the correct amount (customers), paid the correct amount to the correct bank account (suppliers) or for the reasons you’ve provided consent to store and use your data (marketing communication, useful information, etc.). We’ll use the details you share with us to let you know about employment opportunities suited to you, keep you updated whilst working with us, or for other things that might be relevant to your employment or to your job hunt. Should you not arrive for work and we are unable to contact you, we may also use your information to get in touch with your nominated emergency contact to find out if you are unwell or otherwise ascertain you are safe. For our suppliers and customers, we may use the information you have provided to advise you of changes to our working hours or schedules for delivering work, ordering or delivery requirements, or sending you reminders in relation to actual or proposed works to be carried out on your behalf. Plus by listening to what our candidates and clients tell us, we can make changes, secure you the best opportunities, and make things better where we can.
Going beyond expectation
We make sure our recruitment service is all about you. This means that throughout working with us we’ll be able to provide a service tailored directly to your needs. If you choose to receive email marketing from the Eligo Group of Companies, we can let you know about new opportunities or services, provide you with useful content and updates from us and continue to go beyond the remit of what you expect from your recruitment agency.
Remember that whatever consent you give, you’re in control and are able to manage these preferences at any time.
Be more you
You’re always in control of your data and are welcome to amend your preferences at any time.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing from us, you are able to review and amend your preferences at any time by (volcanic or RDB) or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the information we hold on you is wrong, you can email us at email@example.com , let us know what needs updating and we will correct it.
When it comes to your data, with the Eligo Group, it really is all about you.
Who are we?
The Eligo Group of Companies are recruitment and employment agencies operating within specialist markets, comprising three companies; Eligo Recruitment Ltd. (04154618), Eligo Medical Ltd. (07920513) and Eligo Security Ltd. (07920420) all incorporated under the Companies Acts in England and Wales and having their Registered Office and Principal Place of Business at Suites 1 & 3 Hatton House, 83 Hartfield Road, London, England, SW19 3ES.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data. We recommend that, from time to time, you visit our website to review this policy and stay up to date with any changes to it.
If would like to read more about how Eligo Recruitment Ltd processes your personal data, you can more information in our GDPR and Personal Data FAQ here.
- Data Protection Obligations
- The information we collect and how we use it
- How do we collect your data
- Use of information by Eligo
- Access and accuracy and update of personal information
- Contact us
What establishes our data protection obligations to you?
Eligo Recruitment Ltd. is required to process your personal data in accordance with the law.
The Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) implements the EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (EU Directive 95/46/EC).
On 25 May 2018 when the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (EU Regulation 2016/679) came into force; the DPA also came into force in anticipation of the United Kingdom leaving the European Union and E.U. law ceasing to apply within the United Kingdom on 31st December 2019.
What information may we collect from you?
This information will only ever be used for these relevant purposes and for reasons as consented to by you. For example, if you have consented to your personal data being stored in relation to your job search (candidates) or your employment (employees) and not marketing activity, this is the only purpose for which it shall be held.
Information that we may collect from you includes but is not limited to;
- Preferences to receive alerts regarding to job opportunities
- Name, Address, Date of Birth, National Insurance Number and personal bank account
- Email Address, Landline and/or Mobile telephone number
- Former Employment history and P45/P60, Proof of Nationality and/or Right to Work in the United Kingdom
- Name, address and emergency contact details for your next of kin or nominated person
- Data as required by law
- Anonymised data for usage in market reports, salary surveys and other collateral relevant to our industry
- Information on your visits to our website including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data and the resources you access.
- Any information regarding contact with you that may be needed as record of correspondence
- Information for direct marketing via e-mail, messaging, or telephone. You may opt out of these at any time.
How does Eligo Recruitment Ltd. collect your data?
- Information that you give to us:
- Personal data is that which you provide to us, for example by filling in forms on our website, submitting your CV or applying to a job , (www.eligo.co.uk) or by corresponding with us by telephone, e-mail, post, and social media or otherwise.
- This personal data would relate to applications for a particular role, allowing us to match suitable assignments for you as long as you require us to. We will process your email address and mobile number to provide you with any alerts regarding future work opportunities and positions that we feel will suit your own requirements, as well as for reasoning such as payment advice relating to employment positions .
- To find out more about the purposes for which we intend to use this personal data and how long we keep that data, please view our FAQs.
Information that we receive from other sources
This is the personal data that we receive about you from others. As a recruitment business, Eligo Recruitment Ltd. also works closely with third parties including, for example, Job boards, Payroll providers, and Reference services in order to provide and maintain your employment position. We also works closely with third parties including, for example, public organisations, N.H.S. Hospital Trusts and G.P. practices for whom we are supplying sub-contractor services or who are supplying sub-contractor services to us, and Reference services we may use to assess the credit worthiness of an existing or potential individual customer or supplier.
We also cooperate with and report to government agencies and regulatory bodies, such as the HMRC, BIS (Department for Business, Innovation and Skills), Department for Work and Pensions, the Pension Regulator, to ensure that we are meeting our statutory obligations and providing an acceptable level of service to you and all of our customers.
Any information collected from third party sources will be for purposes relevant to you and we ensure that all third parties that we work with are also DPA/GDPR compliant.
To find out more about the personal data that we collect from third parties, the purposes for which we intend to use this, and how long we keep that data, please view our FAQs.
Information we collect when visiting our website
In line with our information security standards, we monitor website behaviour through website analytics. We collect information about how each visitor uses our site. These are then used to compile reports and to help us improve our site. Information is collected in an anonymous form, including:
- the number of visitors to the site
- where visitors have come to the site from
- the pages visited
Eligo Recruitment Ltd. wants to provide you with the best possible service. We are always looking for ways to improve. This includes improving our website so that it provides the information that you need, on a regularly updated basis and in an easily accessible way.
How does Eligo Recruitment use your data?
All personal data will be collected and handled by Eligo Recruitment Ltd for the following purposes:
• To best tailor the job searches according to your preferences (candidates).
• To best tailor the information needed to enable you to carry out your work (employees).
• To keep you informed by email, telephone and/or mail about future work opportunities and marketing communication.
• To deliver other services – such as newsletters, events, or training – that we may offer you.
• To help us create, publish, and improve content most relevant to you.
• To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To further develop and improve our Website, Portal and other systems to better serve you.
Accessing your data
In compliance with DPA and/or GDPR you have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the information supplied by you as well as additional information such as interview feedback that we currently hold.
If you would like to request a copy of the information held please contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (via the candidate portal on our website).
Where this request also involves the deletion of data we have on file there may be some instances in which we may not be required or able to do so, particularly where this information pertains to client or financial information that we have to keep for legal matters e.g. tax.
Where we cannot provide or process a request we will always provide reasons for not doing so.
Cookies on the Eligo Recruitment Website (www.eligo.co.uk)
Information that we may collect from your visit includes your device’s Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), services you viewed or searched for, page response times, and length of visits to certain pages.
Eligo will make information about its policies and practices relating to management of personal information readily available. Please direct any questions about our privacy policies and procedures, any requests for access to our records of your personal information and any other privacy related concerns or complaints using our contact form.
You can contact us by using this contact form, through our phone number 0208 944 4180, email at email@example.com, or by post to: Eligo Recruitment Ltd., Suite 1 & Suite 3, Hatton House, 83 Hartfield Road, Wimbledon, SW19 3ES