Worried about IR35? Scroll down to our IR35 section to find out more.
With over 25 years’ combined experience in the medical contract recruitment sector placing locum GPs and Nurses, Eligo have built a reputation for a personal, reliable service delivered promptly and professionally.
What we’ll do for you:
• You can choose from a variety of medical opportunities, rates, locations, institutions.
• You will have a personal vetting pack created for you so you can work with all our clients.
• You will be paid through our weekly Payroll function.
• You will receive office support and assistance from a dedicated medical consultant.
• You will have a specialist medical recruitment consultant as a single point of contact 24/7.
• You can submit a vacancy via email or phone. An experienced medical consultant will take a full brief.
• Your requirements will be actioned quickly to search for and select the best candidates to match your needs.
• You will receive written confirmation of all bookings with clear, honest communication throughout the process.
• You will be charged competitive, fair rates.
• You will have 24 hours before a booking to notify us of a cancellation
Practice Nurse (PN)
Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Advance Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
Emergency Nurse Practitioner (ENP)
Emergency Care Practitioner (ECP)
General Practitioner (GP)
Health Care Assistants (HCA)
Walk In Centre (WIC)
Urgent Care Centres (UCC)
Out of Hours (OOH)
Our Medical team always go the extra mile to ensure the best possible service whether it be for clients or candidates. Our team all have built excellent last relationships built upon the foundations of a personal service, welcoming and friendly attitude, trust, and ultimately, the ability to provide the best possible candidates, fill sessions, and provide relevant locum work for our GPs and Nurses.
"Sourcing quality OOH Locum GPs can be very hard but Eligo Medical are always quick to fill our OOH GP job vacancies. They provide professional communication throughout the locum booking process even outside of regular office hours.
Their friendly, personal approach makes it a pleasure to work with them. I would not hesitate to recommend them as a contract medical recruitment agency who offer quality service with competitive, fair rates."
Denise Grant, SELDOC
The government has recently confirmed changes to legislation from April 2017 called Off-payroll or IR35
This legislation is intended to stop “disguised employment”, where employers engage employees through limited companies, thus avoiding the need to pay Employers National Insurance contributions, Sick Pay and holiday, with the “disguised employee” also potentially able to benefit from a reduced tax bill.
As you are the end client, the HMRC has placed the responsibility with you to establish and advise the contractor and the agency whether IR35 does or does not apply to your locum contract engagements. The IR35 legislation applies, when the HMRC deems the relationship between the contractor and you the client to be an employer-employee relationship.
In order to determine the type of engagement, the HMRC has released the Employment Status Service digital tool. You should use this tool to help establish the IR35 status of the locum doctors you engage. Click below to be taken to the tool. Once you have determined whether you are in or out of IR35 please do let us know ASAP.
Doctors and Nurses
You can find our full guide to IR35 and what to do next by clicking here.
We’re passionate about engaging with the Medical community and love to get out and meet our Clients, GPs, and Nurses at Medical events around the country. We often sponsor, exhibit, and talk at such events and would love to meet you there!