£30000 - £32000 per annum + Extensive benefits
IT Support Engineer - macOS and Windows
As a macOS focused IT Support Engineer, you will be part of a small and friendly technology team supporting a creative organisation. You are joining a small team who are seeking someone who is organised, positive, proactive, and strives for excellence in their work.
As the face of IT, as macOS 2nd line IT support analyst, you are a clear and concise communicator with excellent technical skills.
The position of macOS 2nd line IT Support Analyst is not only responsible for end-user, desktop/laptop, network, and system support; but also responsible for VIP incidents, requests, and changes - which favours a technically strong but personable approach.
Key responsibilities of this second line IT support role include:
- Laptop and desktop support on both macOS and Windows (predominately macOS)
- Setting up and maintaining automated laptop build procedures
- Working knowledge of LAN and WAN networking - Microsoft Windows-based networks, remote access, VPN, Meraki hardware and management tools
- Providing remote or in-person support to staff at various London offices.
Skills & Qualifications
The ideal candidate will:
- have at least two years experience in an IT Support role
- be happy following directions as well as working autonomously under their own initiative
- have experience in different IT Service Desk/Support Teams, especially within multi-sited organisations
- have strong macOS, and O365 knowledge
- have MDM support experience, ideally Jamf
- have supported environments reliant on vast amounts of data - hundreds of terabytes
- experience with various service desk tools and the careful categorisation of issues
- be a team player who is resilient, professional, and customer-focused
- have a good eye for detail and follow recent technology advancements
- be very organised, able to juggle priorities, and keep pace without supervision
Nice to have:
- Worked in fast-paced SME & start-up environments dealing with ambiguity
- Strong ITIL knowledge (certification preferable)
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 information security standard