£40000 - £50000 per annum + Extensive benefits
Second-Line IT Support Analyst
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND PURPOSE
- Efficiently triage and resolve second-line issues related to networking and cloud services.
- Showcase your expertise in Azure AD, M365, Power BI, Power Apps and PowerShell.
- Troubleshoot and assisting with the management of the network environment.
- Perform the configuration and setup of laptops running both Windows and Mac OS operating systems.
- Execute regular patching and maintenance to keep systems secure and up to date.
- Provide technical support for network connectivity; DNS/DHCP/TCP/IP, and Access Points.
- You should have a basic understanding of cybersecurity principles and be capable of adhering to cybersecurity guidelines and protocols.
- Research and development, delivering solutions to software, hardware and challenges, with a cloud-first approach.
- Work with the Service Desk to proactively monitor and remedy faults, and identify and address problems.
- Identify opportunities and actively improve software and system capability.
- Accurately update and maintain any IT documentation, in the agreed structure, providing and maintaining technical and end-user Service Catalogues.
- The right candidate should have strong IT skills, relevant professional experience, and a good understanding of industry best practices and processes.
- You have an interest in developing a deep understanding of the Company and how you can actively support the growth and development of the organisation and its growth.
- You are a skilled multitasker and have a calm, methodical, yet creative approach to your work, deploying excellent time management and communication skills alongside your sound IT credentials.
- You have an open and positive manner, a can-do approach, and will be keen to do what is required to get the necessary job done on time and to the highest standard possible.
- Microsoft suite: Windows, M365 (E3 plus E5 Enterprise Mobility & Security) Power BI, Power Apps and PowerShell
- MacOS, iOS, Android, IP Telephony, Cisco Meraki,Mimecast, Salesforce
- Networks: WAN, LAN & WiFi, VLAN, VPN
- Audio Visual systems
- Good understanding of SAAS solutions and how to manage these
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Keeps up to date with technology and current industry talking points
Interested? Send your CV across to Anne Rooke - Specialist IT Recruiter is at your service!