£28 - £29 per hour
Eligo Medical are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Practice Nurse to cover on a locum basis at a GP surgery in CRAWLEY. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing primary healthcare services such as wound care, immunisations, and diabietes reviews on a Full-time basis, but will also consider Part-time clinicians.
- Providing primary healthcare services
- Smears, Wound care, immunisations and health screenings
- Work closely with the GP and other healthcare professionals to provide comprehensive care to patients.
Qualifications and Experience
- Current NMC registration
- Experience working as a Practice Nurse
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is a locum position, working Mondays-Fridays 9:00am to 6:00pm. If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV and availability to Joshd@eligo.co.uk.
We are also offering a referral scheme for any of your friends or colleagues who are interested in picking up these shifts. It's a great opportunity for them to gain valuable experience and earn extra income at the same time.
If you or anyone you know is interested, please don't hesitate to contact us. We would love to hear from you and discuss the available opportunities further.
With over 20 years' combined experience in placing Locum GP's, Nurses, and Non-Clinical staff, the Eligo Medical team have an ethos of providing a dedicated, specialist consultant to candidates, and a high-quality service delivered promptly and professionally.