£75000 - £85000 per annum + OTE 135K+Bens
Senior Business Development Manager - B2B Conferences
Are you a Senior Business Development Manager with 8 to 10 years' experience in B2B Conferences?
Or maybe you come from an Association background, but you have some solid experience working on commercial events?
A well-known Publisher/Conference organiser based in London is looking for a skilled Senior Business Development Manager like you to work on their events within the Financial sector based in the UK but aimed at the International market.
As Senior Business Development Manager specialising in B2B conferences you will have;
- Excellent communication skills both orally and written
- An excellent networker
- Selling across a multiply number of products, Conferences, Digital and Research
- Achieving revenue targets and maximising yield
- Creative and innovative thinker, someone who has the ability to think and execute out of the box
- Financial market knowledge would be a bonus but not essential
- Foreign Languages also a bonus but not essential
This London based events business produce B2B Conferences and Magazines in the UK and globally, with offices world-wide, so you will be joining a well-known brand with a strong foothold in the events market.
Working as Senior Business Development Manager, you'll be earning £75,000 - £85,000 (with an OTE 135K dependant on performance.)
This company also offers great career opportunity and growth going forward, so if this Senior Business Development Manager is suited for you, apply today or get in touch!