- JOB CODE: J20906
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Progression Opportunity
Eligo is a London based recruitment consultancy passionate about changing the recruitment game, offering an innovative and forward-thinking approach. We are currently recruiting for an administrator with a wide remit of responsibility including CRM database management and compliance to support the medical team.
Part-Time Team Administrator/ Compliance Officer- Medical Sector
Data Base Administrator, Medical Compliance Officer, Team Support
Central Wimbledon, London SW19
Basic salary: £18,000 - £20,000
The team is making waves in the industry, outperforming in the temporary/contract/locum job recruitment market, placing GPs and Nurses into practices, out of hours surgeries, walk-in-centers, prisons etc.
What benefits can we offer our Team Administrator:
- Team and personal incentives; think company holiday's to places such as Dubai and Marbella, quarterly lunches and day's out, weekly spot prizes and much more.
- Working with a wonderful team! Everyone at Eligo is different, we pride ourselves on being able to turn up to work with our own personalities and quirks whilst nurturing a supportive, team environment
- Social and team-building activities; we have weekly 5-a-side, charity events, music nights, and of course, Friday drinks at your desk.
As a Team Administrator, your key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Ensuring that all contracting locum GPs are in compliance with Company Quality procedures set, and that compliance across all candidates is maintained;
- Conducting all administrative elements of the compliance process in line with Company standards, ensuring that all ongoing compliance maintenance activities for working candidates are actioned;
- Building a good relationship and rapport with our existing candidates and registering new ones;
- Data management- searching the database and managing a good quality of records to ensure the team is finding the right candidates and clients.
So what do we look for in our Team Administrator?
- A team player with excellent communication & organisational skills, paying attention to detail;
- Technologically intuitive and having a keen eye for exploring and utilising new software and systems;
- A personable & enthusiastic individual with a"can-do" attitude; able to portray a professional image by phone and email to customers;
- Be bright, enthusiastic and energetic, with an ability to use your own intuition;
- Approach each day with an outgoing, confident, and sunny personality.
If this Team Administrator job sounds like the role for you and you are looking for a work environment that supports and rewards your success and would like to discover more about working at Eligo, then please don't hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat and find out more.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Call 0208 944 4182 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org