- JOB CODE: J244132
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Additional benefits
Technical Lead and Manager (MCSE)
- Are you a first-rate Senior Microsoft professional - MCSE certified?
- Are you Prince2 and/or ITIL knowledgeable - committed to working formally within these and/or similar frameworks?
- Are you client focused with excellent Microsoft technical, project Management and pre-sales skills and experience, able to deliver hands-on with SMB projects from brief to delivery?
- Can you develop and deliver SME IT solutions that are fit for purpose, cost effective and add value?
- Are your communication, organisation and documentation skills second to none and complement your senior IT infrastructure knowledge?
- Are you able to mentor and technically lead other talented IT Infrastructure engineers?
- Are you knowledgeable and competent with Enterprise DR, cloud-hosted storage (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud), data center and circuit provision?
- Are you used to working to strict SLAs supplying a premium level of customer satisfaction
If you answered yes to the majority of the bullet points above then we'd love to speak with you.
As Senior Technical Manager, you must be an enterprise level Microsoft guru (MCSE certified) who has perhaps previously worked within an MSP as a Senior Technical Engineer, Technical Lead or Senior Technical Manager - Microsoft. You are the escalation point for technical projects and will be joining a forward-thinking quality focused London company at an exciting stage of their growth. In brief, you will be the Technical Lead - designing & implementing infrastructure projects for SME businesses.
In such a senior Technical management role, you will be responsible for designing, configuring and maintaining existing and new infrastructure platforms defining the roadmap for any given product and translating this vision into a service that's fit for purpose.
- Best practice
- Best of breed cutting edge solutions
You will work closely with a range of projects including infrastructure, network, deployment, service desk, office moves, inter-office connectivity and many more. You will be managing multiple tasks, incidents and project work ensuring documentation is accurately created and maintained.
As Senior Technical Manager you will have a strong working background gained in Microsoft server and cloud storage platforms. You will play a pivotal role in coordinating the delivery and provision of services to valuable customers, building strong and long-lasting customer relationships and acting as the bridge between the client and the technical team. You are the fulcrum, delivering the best.
- Enterprise grade storage and backup management. Various technologies used ideally including experience with data protection (GDPR) and DR methodologies.
- Multi-tier storage management including traditional on-premise methods and cloud based backup/archive platforms such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud.
- Microsoft certified MCP and MCSE.
- Highly technically competent combined with a logical and pragmatic approach and strong inter-personal skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Excellent at communicating technical information in both verbal and written forms to both technical and business people
- Strong attention to detail
- Works well under pressure and able to manage multiple, concurrent work streams effectively
- Well-mannered, considered, conscientious team player
- Ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues and partners
If you would like to hear more about this Microsoft Certified Senior Technical Account Manager (MCSE) position please apply now, sending us you CV. If you seem like you have the experience needed, we will get in touch as soon as possible.
Are you an IT Technical professional but this Microsoft IT role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are also a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in macOS and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Mac IT jobs include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line macOS (formerly Mac OSX) and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. We have roles dealing with Google, Mac, Windows, JAMF, SCCM and Creative agency software. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect macOS (formerly Mac OSX) IT role. Anne Rooke - Mac Recruitment Specialist for Mac IT jobs.
Call 0208 944 4186 or Email Anne@eligo.co.uk