- JOB CODE: J19165PKS
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
- LOCATION: Scotland
- BENEFITS: Company Car
A leading fire safety company, with 400 employees across the UK and Europe with 105 in the UK and turnover 8million+ and they want you to be part of future growth, as their next Fire Service Manager, by bringing your ideas to the table.
They are offering a great package, including basic salary circa £40K, a company car and good work-life balance (37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday)!
This Fire Service Manager role is a split between being 50% office based and 50% meeting, developing and helping your engineering team, interacting and meeting with clients. With this split the aim is you don't feel mundane, you're not stuck in an office all day every week but even when in the office your day is very proactive.
They want you to be relaxed in your management style but target driven, customer focused and good with interacting and boosting morale. They are continuously growing, chances to advance from this Fire Service Manager role, if wanted, will arise either to area manager or expanding into another areas branch manager.
As a Fire Service Manager, your key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Team performance and ensuring KPIs are hit in the completion of projects
- Assisting in training and advancing your engineering team
- Recruitment growth through interviewing
- Ensuring you promote a good running team, we want our engineers happy to work for us and happy with their service manager
- Being involved in monthly meetings to run over performance/figures and have your say
FOR THIS POSITION WE NEED SOMEONE CURRENTLY IN A MANAGEMENT POSITION IN THE FIRE INDUSTRY.
If this Fire Service Manager role sounds like the right one for you, apply now!
Call 0208 944 4191 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org