- JOB CODE: J20773
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £25,000 - £40,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
Do have experience working as a product designer within the lighting sector?
Are you passionate about the lighting industry?
If yes, then this role might be the one for you!
Product Designer Engineer - Lighting
Working for a renowned international lighting company who have grown massively over the last 40 years.
You will be joining them at a time of rapid growth, working with a great team and in a fast-paced commercial environment.
The role of Product Designer Engineer
- You will be responsible for developing products with minimal supervision
- Work closely with operations and marketing
- Working in Solid Edge to produce detailed drawings
- Working on concepts from start to finish - You will want an end result that is going to wow clients.
- Identify opportunities for new products
- provide the Operations team with technical support and guidance
- Produce engineering drawings
- Update drawings
- Design packaging
- You will be required to make sure new products meet relevant standards
- Visit suppliers
- Use Adobe Illustrator and Solidworks 3D CAD
- Produce prototypes and test functionality
As a Product Designer Engineer, you will…
- At least 3 years of relevant industry experience
- Good understanding of sheet metal fabrication
- Knowledge of all aspects of LED technology for lighting
- Excellent engineering and aesthetic skills
- Have outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Knowledge of optics, thermal management and electronics
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills
- Have good knowledge of 3D modelling software
- Have very good practical skills and be mechanically minded.
- Have an engineering background
- Have the ability to work independently and not need to be supervised
Salary: £25,000 - £40,000 DEO
Call 0208 971 1890 or Email email@example.com