- JOB CODE: J20446
- JOB TYPE: Temporary
- SALARY/RATE: £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
- LOCATION: Midlands
I am seeking an experienced Administrator for a really great client of mine.
This is a temp to perm role.
There is a strong possibility this role will go permanent from April 2019.
I need an experienced Administrator with excellent administration and Microsoft Office skills including Excel.
This role has been designed to support the Contracts Manager.
You will be based out of Oldbury in the Midlands.
This role is paying around £10 per hr, based on 8-hour day. This role will look to warrant a basic salary of between £20k to £23k should the role go permanent from April.
Duties and responsibilities:
- MI Management and reporting responsibility including management of follow up actions as required.
- Delivery of excellent customer service
- Delivering excellence to our clients via outstanding administration, planning, organisation and communication.
- Cost management in all aspects of delivery ensuring optimum allocation of resources and minimising the cost of service delivery.
- Internal and external relationship management.
- Customer service with all points of contact must be excellent.
- Reporting responsibility for assigned contracts.
- Reporting accountability for the service administration function.
- A contact centre environment with considerable communications with customers, clients and staff.
- Written communication across the team via email and letter must be of a high standard (spelling, grammar, punctuation).
- A significant part of the role will rely on excellent communication skills both internally and externally.
If you have experience working as an administrator or a service desk administrator/coordinator and this role appeals, then please get in touch. I am looking to fill this role quickly.
Call 0208 971 1893 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org