- JOB CODE: DO-0031-YOU
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £0 - £0 per annum
- LOCATION: East Anglia
DevOps Engineer - Hertfordshire - E-Commerce Powerhouse
Are you a DevOps Engineer who is looking for a change? Are you keen to work with a team of like-minded individuals who are continually driving forward and improving? This role also offers the opportunity for a bright DevOps Engineer to work in a truly Agile environment with a strong emphasis on innovative technologies such low level container movements to high level route planning as well as constant optimisation to ensure high accuracy and efficiency.
Interesting? Read on…
What will you get from this DevOps Engineer role?
You will be working for a company with ambitious growth plans, big ideas and great reputation. They are currently in the process being a world leader in warehouse automation and robotics for e-commerce! As you can imagine this requires strong technical DevOps teams and they are proud fostering a tech first environment.
A great opportunity for you to join a company with a structured environment and to progress your career in the direction you want. They have annual pay reviews and a huge amount of agile technical teams made up of BA's, Scrum masters, DevOps, QA, back end developers, UX, front end developers and more. This means you have all the support you need to make your ideas and techniques a reality.
This offers you all the fantastic perks of share scheme, staff discounts across a range of popular shopping companies, on site sports clubs a pension, on site gym and more.
Your Salary/Package as a DevOps Engineer?
On top of the opportunity to work for a company that values quality work and processes, where you will be taking on the role as a DevOps Engineer you will be given the opportunity to work on cutting edge tech and earn a salary of up to £65'000 per annum.
Your DevOps Engineer Responsibilities?
You should be someone who is passionate about delivering high level software and ensuring it runs efficiently and are able to do this due to your sound knowledge of infrastructure and building code that can automate your teams delivery. Continuous delivery should be second to none for you and working with development teams is something you thrive in.
- Ensure existing development tools are maintained, scale capacity and fail proof them
- Idea creation, designing and implementation of deployment systems and infrastructure
- Knowledge of CI/CD (Jenkins, Gitlab-CI etc) and config management (chef, puppet) as well as VCS tools like Git, Mercurial, SVN.
- Measure all development systems to find ways to improve i.e. Time to Detect, Time to Respond
- Improve the CD process, give ideas with confidence and automate processes
- Work closely with development teams
- Agile experience
Nice to have:
- In depth knowledge of scalable systems
- A strong ability to find ways to automate processes
- Fluent in a dynamic language such as Python, Perl, Ruby etc
- Experience working on services in the cloud such as AWS, Google Cloud
- Enjoys virtualisation (ESX), fluent in Ubuntu Linux, knowledge of security and familiar with Docker
The DevOps Engineer role for you?
Do you have experience as a DevOps Engineer commercially?
Do you have a desire to work to high standards on scalable, high demand systems?
Do you want to work somewhere that values their staff and gives a huge emphasis on employee happiness? If so, then over to you. Apply now! All applicants will get a response informing them on the status of their application.
Are you a DevOps Engineer / DevOps Consultant /System Admin but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading technology recruitment consultancy specialising in DevOps jobs including DevOps Engineer jobs, software developer jobs, Java Developer jobs. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect DevOps Engineer job.
Call 0208 944 4183 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org