- JOB CODE: SIAMS-4352-NL
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: €3,250 - €5,500 per month
- LOCATION: Netherlands
There are many Sitecore companies in Amsterdam, but not enough Sitecore Developers. This leaves you (I presume you are reading this because you are a Sitecore Developer checking what is out there) in a great position. It can be difficult to differentiate between companies. So why should you be a Sitecore Developer at this company?
- Market leading clients and projects. These are across a range of sectors such as travel, financial, e-commerce and more! There are projects for everyone's taste and will ensure you always feel challenged.
- Use of innovative Sitecore technologies. This includes marketing automation, latest Sitecore versions, xDB, Sitecore commerce, Azure and more!
- Investment in you. They offer you the chance to be part of groups to share and learn, events, and some of the brightest Sitecore minds as your colleagues.
- Autonomy over your work. You are given trust to organise and complete your projects as you wish. Want to work from a different location? Cool! Want to implement a new way after doing some extra research? Go for it!
- The right tools for the job. You will have the tools you like to work with, just chose your laptop and phone and off you go. Want a MacBook and iPhone? It's already on your desk waiting!
- Sitecore Platinum Partner. This speaks for itself. Quality.
An amazing culture and an organisation that believes in order to complete the projects to the quality level they expect, they must first treat their colleagues in the best possible way too. So, what do you need to bring to the table?
Excellent knowledge of:
- C#, ASP.NET
- SQL Server
- Commercial experience with Sitecore CMS
- Great team spirit and communication
- Strong with communication in English or Dutch (or both!)
As well as all the above points which make this a great place to work, we can offer you:
- Competitive increases on salaries
- Market leading pension plan
- 8% holiday payment
- Travel costs covered
- Relocation costs (if required)
- 25 holiday days with the option to buy/sell 5 per days per year
So, feel like you would like to make the jump and come to a company that puts you first? In an environment that will inspire, push and develop your skills to the next level and still have time to party together after? Then apply for this role and let's talk about how we can make this a reality.
Are you a Sitecore Developer but feel this role is not quite right? Please get in touch with us anyway and we will be able to tell you about other roles which may be. All Sitecore Developer jobs in The Netherlands, The UK, Germany and Belgium are available to look at on the Eligo website.
Call 0208 944 4183 or Email email@example.com