- JOB CODE: J20085
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
- LOCATION: South East
- BENEFITS: NO CALL OUT, LOCAL WORK
Seeking a committed Service and Maintenance Engineer in the Bromley area with strong background of servicing and maintaining Access Control systems and Intruder Alarms such as Texecom, Scantronic and Galaxy systems.
In this exciting new role you will mostly be covering Bromley as that is where the main hub of my clients work is, you will also go to places like Central London, Hackney and Dulwich etc. too however most of your time will be Bromley!! If you live locally to Bromley imagine the home/work life balance.
Fair ratio: 75% Bromley, 25% London.
There is also NO CALL OUT with this role!! 😊 The reason being, they have a manned control room in the office, open 24 hours a day, an engineer who just works nights only sits in the control room dealing with any out of hours calls, and a part time engineer works for them who just weekends/he does all the call outs.
My client can pay upto a £32k basic salary and lots of overtime available across the business.
- No call out, a lot of the work is Kent based.
- Vehicle - choice of fords, Nissan's, wide range available.
- System experience needed - Texecom, Pyronix, Galaxy, small amount Scantronic Intruder Alarms, if you have Access experience that would be an advantage.
- 08:00 to 17:00 - working hours.
- Muck in with other departments as and when required.
- Lots of overtime available on install if you want it, you can put yourself forward for this ONLY if you want it, its mainly wireless installs so very easy.
- Both Domestic and Commercial work - nice big houses, high end residential in and around Bromley, more commercial works heading towards to S.E/E London.
- Domestic exp required but they can provide training on Domestic if needed.
- Holiday entitlement is 4 weeks, plus B.H holidays, pension scheme, fuel cards, parking via phone app, PPE, uniform, smart phone, laptop if needed, specialist meters etc.
Call 0208 971 1893 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org