- JOB CODE: J19618
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £30,000 - £33,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Commission
UK market leader specialising in fire & security monitoring services is now looking to recruit an ambitious, driven and hungry Business Development Manager.
It's a great opportunity for a talented Business Development Manager in security sector with strong knowledge in CCTV monitoring, to join a well-established & successful company that recognises your efforts and pays the commission you deserve!
- Basic Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
- 2-3% commission on everything you sell
- High spec company car - comfy while you drive!
- Career progression opportunities to sales manager or key accounts (we promote in-house first)
- Hotel Card (no need to expense and wait)
As a Fire & Security Monitoring Services Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for generating new opportunities in the UK covering South of Birmingham. We have a very strong existing customer base in the areas covered so not all is new business, the split will be around 50/50 giving you the chance to grow on the existing.
by opening up new partnerships with installers and some end users, as well as managing the existing accounts (50:50).
THIS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER ROLE IS FOR YOU IF YOU…
- Have a strong technical knowledge of service/solution sales and the fire & security monitoring market
- Have a proven track record of solution sales within the sector
- Enjoy working with Installers and large end users in the industry
- Are happy to drive! This is consultative sales you cant do it from a desk
- The right can do it attitude! We don't expect you to come in and smash everything out the park but the right mindset is key
- Excellent customer service & aftercare attentiveness
In return, with us you will be rewarded as a Business Development Manager with a fantastic package & benefits with the chance to work with some of the most innovative products available in the sector (Hardware & Software)
If you think this Business Development Manager role sounds like the perfect role for you, send us your CV today.
Call 0208 944 4119 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org