- JOB CODE: J19967
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £30,000 - £55,000 per annum
- LOCATION: South West
- BENEFITS: £80k plus O.T.E
Are you a dynamic, high performing 'Sales Professional' with a strong background in the sales of IP video Management Software or similar or are you known with the Video Surveillance & Electronic Security Industry in the UK preferably in the South West of the UK and close surrounds?
Do you want to work for a Global brand?
Are you driven by sales and results and feel passionate about overachieving your budgets?
If the answer is yes then this exciting opportunity you've been waiting for.
My client can offer an exciting and challenging Business Development Manager position in the leading Video Management Software company. You will be part of a great team of professional, talented colleagues and you will have the opportunity to shape your job role. They are a young organisation that prioritises a good social environment and the welfare of their employees highly. They cherish an informal atmosphere where everybody is always accessible.
As their Business Development Manager, you need to be rewarded justly. In this role you will receive:
- A basic salary up to £55,000 + Commission (potential to earn £80K OTE)
- High spec car or an allowance
- Excellent benefits package
About the role:
After an impressive period of growth over the last year they are looking to hire an ambitious Business Development Manager specialising in Video Management Software to accelerate their success with a number of large end users in verticals (in which you will have an influence), working closely with Integrators, Consultants and Specifiers to make sure that the end client understands the value of choosing this brand and its capabilities, rather than competing on price.
A successful candidate for this VMS Business Development Manager will be/have…:
- Min. 5-7 years of electronic security and/or video surveillance sales experience in the UK
- 10+ years' experience in channel management with a proven success record.
- Strong IT skills specifically with MS Office.
- Knowledge of Salesforce is an advantage but not a demand.
- Decisive yet always pleasant.
- Self-propelling and result oriented yet natural team player
- Relationship-minded with Business on top of the agenda.
- Open and honest with a positive and solution-oriented attitude.
- Service-minded and customer driven.
If you want to work for a business that has exciting plans for the future, is supportive and is going to make you (and your pay packet) improve, then this VMS Business Development Manager role is for you!
I look forward to hearing from you and chatting soon.
Call 0208 971 1893 or Email email@example.com