- JOB CODE: J19231
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
- LOCATION: North West
- BENEFITS: Car allowance, O.T.E
Business Development Manager UK
Are you a Security Systems Salesman or Saleswomen also known as Business Development Manager or Business Development Executive, Technical Sales person, New Business Winner with a proven track record of selling full security systems integration packages i.e. CCTV, IPCCTV, Access Control and Electronic Door Entry Systems, Intruder Alarms to a multitude of routes to market?
Do you want to never have an annoying threshold standing in your way of earning good money?
Do you want to have the flexibility of working from home on a fulltime basis apart from attending client meetings and popping into the office just to show your face and brag about your new deals or amazing pipeline?
Want to be part of an established sales team rather than being the only sales person in the vicinity?
If the answer is yes to all of the above, then keep on reading as more good news awaits.
What we can offer you:
- Base salary of up to £40k with an OTE of £60k plus
- No sales threshold
- You will earn commission from the absolute get go
- Internal sales support team at your beck and call 24/7
- Currently all deals are earning 40% profit per project
- Commission is based on profit not company turnover
- Work from the comfort of your own home - be based out of the Cradley Heath office
- Attractive car allowance
- Be part of an established team
- You will be supported by the Sales Director and other members of the team to reach your full potential and nurture your current skill set.
What I need from you if you like what you see so far:
- A proven sales track record selling electronic security systems to SME's, End Users, FM Companies, M&E Contractors
- Live in the Midlands area
- Have your own car or be prepared to lease one, client will provide you with a car allowance
- Be a team player
- Be able to sell using your own initiative - be able to demonstrate this
- As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for bringing in new business, growing current accounts and working alongside the company to increase growth.
Call 0208 971 1893 or Email email@example.com