- JOB CODE: J20461K
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
- LOCATION: South East
Due to continuous growth, an innovative UK security company is now looking for a Project Engineer specialising in installation and commissioning of security systems.
SECURITY PROJECT ENGINEER
- Swindon | Reading | West London -
This Security Project Engineer role a permanent position and they are offering:
- Basic Salary up to £30K
- Progression Opportunities
- Company Vehicle & Fuel Card
- Life Cover
- Company Pension
As their Security Project Engineer, you will be responsible to install and commission large integrated electronic security systems (CCTV, Access Control, Alarms etc). You will work alongside a strong team on site and regularly liaise with management in creating better solutions and productivity. High-end large-scale projects only.
THE SECURITY PROJECT ENGINEER ROLE IS FOR YOU IF YOU…:
- Have proven install & commissioning experience within the security industry (CCTV, Access Control & Intruder Alarm)
- Have knowledge of IP
- Are an enthusiastic & loyal team player, looking for a stable and rewarding career
- Are an individual who is proactive with the right attitude, willing to learn and develop
If you think our Security Project Engineer role sounds like the perfect role for you, send us your CV today. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Call 0208 944 4191 or Email email@example.com