- JOB CODE: re-geh556
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: €50,000 - €70,000 per annum
- LOCATION: Germany
Remote/Home Working: Senior Java Hybris Developer/Consultant
You are more than the average Hybris Developer/Consultant aren't you. You demand more from yourself, something that really motivates you every day to jump from your bed ready to get started on the next challenge within Hybris and Java. Gone are the days of working on projects for small companies that no one has ever heard of.
Start the change today.
Working on a major consolidation of e-commerce platforms using Hybris and Java for a luxury, high end and one of the most valuable car brands in the world you will be at the forefront of an innovative and challenging project.
With a team of 10 already in place you will be part of a great team all working towards a common goal with individual efforts.
Requirements for the Senior Hybris Developer/Consultant role:
- Proficient with Java - around 5 years experience would be great
- Hybris project experience of around 2.5 years
- Must speak German (Minimum Level C)
- Great at speaking with stakeholders - with ability to consult
- English speaking and written would also be very useful for the role
- Must be able to travel to client sites - mostly Stuttgart
Benefits of this Hybris Developer/Consultant role:
- Learning program tailored to your individual needs (Could be Hybris, Java or other skills)
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working option
- Options for sabbaticals to balance work-life better
- State of the art offices and work equipment
- Friendly, open and listening culture. Your managers and directors are waiting for your ideas
- Top field projects and clients to work on
- Short decision-making processes
- Fantastic above market rate salaries dependant on your work location (home or office) €55'000 - €75'000 per annum
Do you want more flexible working? Do you want more options to work from home? Do you want to work on the project of a world-famous brand? Do you want to work on an innovative project? If you answered yes and are a Hybris Developer/Consultant who speaks German, then please do not hesitate to apply for this role now and take control of your career.
Are you a Hybris Developer or a Java Developer/Consultant who is seeking a new role, but feel this role isn't quite right? Send us your CV anyway for consideration for our other Java Developer and Hybris Developer/Consultant roles and let's talk about Hybris jobs in Germany today with the Eligo team.
Call 0208 944 4183 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org