- JOB CODE: U441WW1
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £35,000 - £50,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
We are looking for an Umbraco Developer to join a dynamic, co-operative, and energetic team based in the heart of London. Are you the Umbraco Developer who is going to be able to fit right in and create the best experiences that the client's customers will be happy with?
We hope so.
The role will be working on an existing Umbraco project for and so you should be able to communicate effectively and able to work well with the PM and wider team. We need someone with excellent knowledge of software design and architecture processes that can write reusable and maintainable code.
Here are some of the benefits of working here as an Umbraco Developer:
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday off and an extra day if you move home
- Flexible working hours
- Healthcare benefits such as dental, medical, counselling and more
- Lots of benefits for new parents with extra help to support the new arrival
- Beer Fridays - teams get together and have a good laugh
- Plus many more perks
What knowledge we need from this Umbraco .Net Developer:
- Experience working commercially on Umbraco projects
- Proven background developing applications in C#.Net MVC
- Demonstratable knowledge of WebAPI, SQL Server
- Agile environment experience
- Strong knowledge of development best practices, SDLC, testing as well as C# design patterns (SOLID)
Get in touch for more info and apply today!
With experience in recruitment, placing Umbraco CMS Developers / Umbraco Leads, the Eligo Technology team have an ethos of providing dedicated, specialist consultant to each developer who is working with us. We offer a transparent service that looks to help you through your search of a new Umbraco .Net Developer role.
Call 0208 944 4183 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org