- JOB CODE: J17906
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £35,000 - £50,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: bonus, car, pension, healthcare
Position: Specification Sales - Architectural Commercial Lighting
Salary Range: £40-50k (dep on experience)
Benefits: Car / Car Allowance, Pension, Healthcare, Phone, Laptop, etc..
Bonus structure: Uncapped
Reporting to: Commercial Director
Start date: ASAP
Located in London, it is a leading manufacturer of Commercial / Architectural lighting solutions, concentrating on high end projects.
They are looking for a Specification Sales Manager who has a proven track record of selling solutions, to promote and sell their solution / products to Architects, Designers, Consultants and End Users.
Specifically you will be responsible for contacting and visiting existing clients to build your project pipeline, you will need to develop an understanding and relationship with these clients on behalf of the business. You will also be required to develop new business where possible through the relevant channels / route to market. The new accounts developed by you will become yours to manage alongside the existing portfolio you inherit.
In essence, your role is to create profitable relationships with your / our customer base that generates new business.
Preferably, you should have a good knowledge and understanding of lighting, ideally with a particular focus on architectural applications, or you may be someone from an alternative product background with relevant contacts, who can apply themselves to a technical sale.
The skill is being able to understand the needs of the customer and being able to put forward a solution that ensures they choose you over your competitor.
The key ingredients to this are:
- A knowledge of lighting
- Architects, Designers and Consultants contact base
- Desire to be successful
- Disciplined and structured
- Effective communicator
- Commercial acumen - You understand the numbers and know how to present them!
- Ability to self-manage - Emotional intelligence
As part of the role and project delivery team you will be required to help design and project manage where necessary.
Qualifications and Experience
- Ideally you will have an understanding and knowledge of commercial or architectural lighting solutions
- Proven record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
- Evidence of providing solutions in an engaging and effective way
Interviews available immediately
Call 0208 971 1889 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org