- JOB CODE: ch4452
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £43,000 - £48,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
Front End Developer - React
We are looking for a Front End React Developer to join a dynamic, co-operative, and energetic team based in the heart of London. Are you the Python Developer who is going to be able to fit right in and create the best experiences that the client's customers will be happy with?
We hope so.
The role will be working on an existing Front End React Developer application for one of the largest digital transformation projects of its kind. You should be able to communicate effectively and able to work well with the PM and wider team.
Here are some of the benefits of working here as a Front End Developer here:
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday off and an extra day if you move home
- Flexible working hours
- Healthcare benefits such as dental, medical, counselling and more
- Lots of benefits for new parents with extra help to support the new arrival
- Beer Fridays - teams get together and have a good laugh
- Plus many more perks
What knowledge we need from this Front End React Developer:
- Know how to chose the right design patter, framework or library for the task at hand
- Ideally experience and knowledge of working with ReactJS
- Experience working on responsive sites
- Able to translate wireframes into visuals
- Ability to work well in a team, helping back end team to define API's
- Desirable: SEO and Agile knowledge
Get in touch for more info and apply today!
With experience in recruitment, placing Front End developers / Front End Leads, the Eligo Technology team have an ethos of providing dedicated, specialist consultant to each developer who is working with us. We offer a transparent service that looks to help you through your search of a new Front End Developer role.
Are you a Front End Developer looking for work within Digital Agencies, Financial, Software House, Engineering across the UK and feel this role isn't quite right for you? We also have many Front End Developer positions available so get in touch to find out more.
Call 0208 944 4183 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org