- JOB CODE: J20154K
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
- LOCATION: South East
- BENEFITS: Training & Progression Opportunities
Are you a hardworking Fire & Security Apprentice/Junior Engineer wanting to learn & progress within the industry and get all the necessary training to become Senior Fire & Security Engineer/Manager?
Due to continuous growth, a national fire & security installer with over 30 years of experience within the market, is now looking to hire an ambitious Junior Fire & Security Engineer just like you!
As their Junior Fire & Security Engineer, you will be offered a basic salary up to £22K (depending on experience) and fantastic benefits including:
- Paid travel time and paid travel expenses
- Overtime available
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunity for promotion and progression within the company
- A minimum of 2 to 4 training courses per year
- Yearly salary increase in line with inflation
- Prestigious large-scale commercial sites
As their Junior Fire & Security Engineer, you will work alongside a strong team of experienced engineers and learn to install, commission and maintain various fire & security systems (fire detection, CCTV, access control, intruder alarm, including integrated solutions)
This Junior Fire & Security Engineer role is for you if you have/are…:
- Knowledge of fire & security products (fire detection, CCTV, access control, intruder alarm)
- An enthusiastic & loyal team player, looking for a stable and rewarding career
- An ambitious individual who is proactive with the right attitude, willing to learn and develop
If you are looking to excel within Fire & Security industry and work for a company renowned for customer excellence and get rewarded for it, this Junior Fire & Security Engineer is the right opportunity for you!
Call 0208 971 1893 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org