- JOB CODE: J20158K
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £32,000 - £36,000 per annum
- LOCATION: South East
- BENEFITS: Car, Progression Opportunity
Basic Salary: £32K-36K | High Spec Company Van or Car | Paid Travel Time | Overtime Available | Progression Opportunity | Company Pension Scheme | Phone, Tablet, Credit Card for all expenses, Fuel card | Yearly salary increases in line with inflation | Training Courses
Due to continuous growth, a national fire & security installer with over 30 years of experience within the market, is now looking to hire a skilled Fire & Security Project Engineer to join their team, covering the sites within the left half of M25. This is a great opportunity to be working for an organised and structured fire & security company with a high staff retention.
As a Fire & Security Project Engineer, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) installation and commissioning of various fire and security systems, liaising with site managers to arrange access and material deliveries and working with the Project Managers to coordinate the works and produce the required documentation.
The company will provide you with all the necessary training to help you progress into a Project Manager role in the near future.
The Fire & Security Project Engineer role is for you if you are/have...
- Experienced in installing & commissioning fire and security systems (Fire detection, Access control, CCTV, Intruder detection, Emergency Lighting, Fire Suppression, Extinguisher)
- Are an enthusiastic & loyal team player, with good customer service skills/ ability to communicate professionally at all levels
- Are an individual who is proactive with the right attitude, willing to learn and develop
If you think Fire & Security Project Engineer role sounds like the perfect role for you, send us your CV today. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Call 0208 971 1893 or Email email@example.com