- JOB CODE: J20157K
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £36,000 - £42,000 per annum
- LOCATION: South East
- BENEFITS: Car allowance, pension
I am currently looking for a Fire & Security Design Engineer to support their busy sales team. This is a great opportunity to be working for an Organised and structured fire & security company with a high staff retention.
Position: Fire & Security Design Engineer
Fire & Security Products Used: Fire detection, Access control, CCTV, Intruder detection, Emergency Lighting, Fire Suppression, Extinguisher
As a Fire & Security Design Engineer, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) surveying, quoting works & designing various fire and security systems as required and liaising with contractors, suppliers and engineers for costing & work coordination.
This Fire & Security Design Engineer role a permanent position and they are offering:
- Basic Salary: £36K-42K (Depending on experience)
- Company car/allowance (£5K)
- Pension Scheme
- Phone, Laptop, Credit card for business expenses
- Yearly salary increases in line with inflation
- £100 a year hand tool allowance
- A minimum of 2 to 4 training courses per year
- 20 days paid sick in any 12-month rolling period
- A valued client for many years
The Fire & Security Design Engineer role is for you if you are/have...
- Experienced in estimating and designing fire and security systems (Fire detection, Access control, CCTV, Intruder detection, Emergency Lighting, Fire Suppression, Extinguisher)
- An exceptional attention to details whilst maintaining speed & accuracy
- Great customer service skills/ ability to communicate professionally at all levels
- A team player with strong organizational skill and are able to prioritise your task
If you are looking to excel within Fire & Security industry and work for a company renowned for customer excellence and get rewarded for it, this is the right opportunity for you!
Call 0208 971 1893 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org