- JOB CODE: RD-PD-122
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
Become a Perl developer and earn £40,000 - £45,000 a year working for a central London Enterprise software business.
Are you a creative developer, passionate about Perl and eager to solve complex problems?
Working as Perl Developer you'll be working on varying complexities of system integrations and configurations. Along with developing applications to allow quicker searching on the company's site and other project work to get your teeth stuck into.
This role is sure to test you technically and you will be tasked with devising and developing your own project, giving you the freedom to be creative.
To become a successful Perl developer, it's essential you have strong experience in Perl, MySQL, Catalyst and Strong Data Integration.
About the company
- They are at the forefront of new technology and market leaders in the area in which they specialise
- They have about a million visitors to their site a day, providing a unique challenge for the development team
- They operate an Agile working environment and employ Agile frameworks to follow
- The business is heavily in tune with their development team's ambitions which allow room for creative input and freedom of individual projects.
You'll be working within a team of eight passionate Perl Developers in a relaxed atmosphere, with the opportunity to work up to 50% at home.
If you want to grow your Perl development career whilst creating cutting edge applications that provide real-time functional changes, apply now!
Call 0208 944 4187 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org