- JOB CODE: J18877
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £26,000 - £30,000 per annum
- LOCATION: East Anglia
- BENEFITS: Overtime Commission, Car, Tools etc
Up to 30K | Overtime | Commission | Training | Tools
Are you bored of standard Installation or Service work on Security systems?
Are you looking for that step into management, but never been given then chance?
Fancy working within a 20-mile radius of Cambridge with no London Work?
If so, then this will definitely be worth a read….
A key client of mine who have been Established for over 30 years are looking for a Security Engineer who is confident on Intruder Alarms & CCTV, to take that step up to become a Lead Security Engineer/Supervisor.
The role will include:
- Supervising a small team of Engineers Installing/Servicing security systems
- Designing, Site Surveys and Quotations to win new business contracts
- Manage Engineers diaries, stock control and client issues
If you are interested in the Security Supervisor position, then do you have the following:
- 2 years' experience working on Intruder & CCTV systems
- Strong attention to detail and good organisation skills.
- Willingness to learn paperwork and management side of the business
- Good communication and selling skills to win new business
- Full UK Driving license and clean CRB
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Security Engineer to step into a management with a company who will offer them full support & training.
If this is the sort of role that is of interest, then please do contact me at your earliest convenience and we can discuss things further.
Call 0208 944 4191 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org