- JOB CODE: J19577AM
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £39,000 - £45,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Progression Opportunity
You're a hardworking Project Engineer wanting to cut down on travel, work with integrated systems on high-end sites and be generously for it?
Due to continuous growth, an innovative NSI cold certified UK security company is now looking for a Project Engineer just like you!
- LONDON -
This Project Engineer role a permanent position and they are offering:
- Basic Salary up to £45K
- Progression Opportunities
- In-house Manufacturer's Training Sessions
- Work-life Balance
You will be one of the main project engineers on site, specialising in Avigilon, Texecom, Paxton Honeywell & BPT systems.
As their Project Engineer, you will work alongside a strong team on site and regularly liaise with management in creating better solutions and productivity. High-end large-scale projects only.
You will work independently, planning projects and executing on time. You will be in control of your work, but you will receive support if you need it!
THE PROJECT ENGINEER ROLE IS FOR YOU IF YOU…:
- Have proven commissioning experience within the security industry (CCTV, Access Control & Intruder Alarm), working on Avigilon, Texecom, Paxton Honeywell & BPT systems
- Have knowledge of IP
- Are an enthusiastic & loyal team player, looking for a stable and rewarding career
- Are an individual who is proactive with the right attitude, willing to learn and develop
SO IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO EXCEL WITHIN SECURITY AND WORK FOR A WELL KNOWN & RESPECTED NATIONAL COMPANY AND GET REWARDED FOR IT, THIS PROJECT ENGINEER ROLE IS FOR YOU!
Call 0208 944 4119 or Email email@example.com