- JOB CODE: J19727
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £24,000 - £30,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: benefits
macOS and Jamf Casper IT Helpdesk
Are you a macOS IT Support Professional ideally with Jamf Casper skills and experience?
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM THIS macOS WITH JAMF CASPER ROLE?
Working for a well-established, highly reputed and fast growing macOS (Apple Mac OSX) focused Managed Services Provider (MSP) with a wide range of Mac focused clients …
A great opportunity for you to work on a busy Helpdesk providing macOS IT support to clients who might be design or media agencies or larger corporations or institutions. You may also be providing hands-on support from time to time visiting clients.
The chance to work with a team of like-minded individuals who are continually driving macOS (Mac OSX) focused IT forward….
YOUR macOS (MAC OSX) and JAMF CASPER IT HELPDESK SUPPORT RESPONSIBILITIES?
As a perfect fit for Mac IT Support Service Desk , you'll be working day-to-day on:
- Providing IT support for all Mac equipment including system and application issues.
- Providing technical advice and troubleshooting for end users
- Ensure compliance with all service level agreements.
- Keeping the job ticketing system updated
THE MAC ENGINEER ROLE FOR YOU?
Are you a Mac Helpdesk Engineer with some Jamf (Casper) with some experience in:
- Excellent macOS Helpdesk and some desktop IT support skills
- Experiencing supporting macOS (OSX) across a range of versions
- Experience supporting common macOS applications such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office,
- Previous experience with supporting JAMF CasperExperience using terminal commands and simple scripts
- Great communication and customer relationship skills
- Experience supporting backup solutions such as Archiware Presstore
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Being flexible and customer solution focused
Are you a macOS (Mac OSX) focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in macOS (Mac OSX) and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line Mac OSX and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Mac OSX IT role. Anne Rooke - Mac Recruiter - Specialist Mac Recruitment
Call 0208 944 4186 or Email Anne@eligo.co.uk