- JOB CODE: J19625KS
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
- LOCATION: Midlands
- BENEFITS: commission & car allowance
Due to growth & expansion, leader in the security industry are now ready to invest time and effort to recruit an enthusiastic & ambitious Business Development Manager specialising in ARC (Alarm Receiving Centre) services, to improve the performance of their sales team and bring in new business in the region. This is your chance to be part of a true growth story.
ARC Business Development Manager
location - flexible
- A basic salary of circa £30,000 - £35,000 + Commission structure - based on profit OTE £50,000 - £60,000
- Car Allowance
- Report directly to the Sales Director
- Being part of something bigger. A current team of 4 growing to 10 with an immediate effect.
The company's focusing on providing high-end systems to our customers. Their main focus is providing an ARC security monitoring service. They cover across the whole of the UK where they are looking to continue their growth and increase the team size.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for bringing in new business, growing current accounts and working alongside the company to increase growth. You will be supported by the Sales Director and other members of the team to reach your full potential and nurture your current skill set.
THIS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER ROLE IS FOR YOU IF YOU…
- Have proven track record of sales in the ARC/security industry
- Are an outgoing individual with a "can-do" attitude
- Have an excellent networking ability
Do you want to be with a company where every day is different, being part a strong sales team alongside winning large enterprise projects? If so, this Business Development Manager role is for YOU!
Call 0208 971 1889 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org