- JOB CODE: DPM-NT77-01
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
- LOCATION: Midlands
Digital Project Manager - Mid-Level - Digital Agency!
We are looking for a Mid-Level Digital Project Manager to join a dynamic, co-operative, and energetic team based in the heart of London. Are you the Digital Project Manager who is going to be able to fit right in and create the best experiences that the client's customers will be happy with?
We hope so.
The role will be responsible for working with a well-renowned client with a high-end brand image. You should be able to communicate effectively and able to work well and co-ordinate the wider team and be happy to work at an end client.
Here are some of the benefits of working here as a Digital Project Manager:
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday off and an extra day if you move home
- Flexible working hours
- Healthcare benefits such as dental, medical, counselling and more
- Lots of benefits for new parents with extra help to support the new arrival
- Beer Fridays - teams get together and have a good laugh
- Plus many more perks
- Salary of up to £40'000 per annum
What knowledge we need from this Digital Project Manager:
- Experience working in an Agile team and 3 years as a Project Manager
- Lead the project management day-to-day to deliver results for the client
- Confident working with all stakeholders such as gathering requirements and insights
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to coach and mentor more junior colleagues when needed
- Strong presentation skills
- Attention to detail
What you will be doing as a Digital Project Manager:
- Managing and planning daily work
- Manage the teams work and ensure projects are running on time and smoothly
- Runs daily stand ups, sprint planning and estimations
- Work closely with all stake holders
- Create and manage all documents that are required
Get in touch for more info and apply today!
With experience in recruitment, placing Digital Project Managers / Senior Digital Project Manager, the Eligo Technology team have an ethos of providing dedicated, specialist consultant to each developer who is working with us. We offer a transparent service that looks to help you through your search of a new Digital Project Manager role.
Are you a Digital Project Manager looking for work within Digital Agencies, Financial, Software House, Engineering across the UK and feel this role isn't quite right for you? We also have many Digital Project Manager positions available so get in touch to find out more.
Call 0208 944 4183 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org