- JOB CODE: SI-BE922
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: €50,000 - €60,000 per annum
- LOCATION: Belgium
Senior Sitecore Developer - Belgium
Senior Sitecore Developer - Permanent Position
Are you Senior Sitecore Developer and are able to work in Belgium?
Currently, my client wants to extend their development practice within Sitecore. We are looking for Senior people who want to progress their career and work for a forward thinking and exciting company based in Belgium. Here we value collaboration, team work and the ability to add new perspectives to a project. Not only can you manage the project how you feel suitable, but you can also get the chance to work across different sectors such as financial, e-commerce, travel, sports and more!
What Sitecore Developer role are you looking for?
- Sometimes working on multiple projects concurrently
- Very good knowledge of .Net framework
- Strong knowledge of MVC
- Strong experience in Sitecore CMS
- Demonstratable knowledge of HELIX
- C #, ASP.NET, MVC
- Sitecore - strong commercial experience and excellent knowledge of the CMS
- SQL Server
- HTML 5 / CSS 3
- An understanding of Front End Technologies HTML, CSS (Desirable)
- Completive Salary: depends on experience, but the package is very competitive with extra benefits, some of which are highlighted below.
For every employee:
- Meal vouchers, this is 7.47€ per working day and amounts to around €150 net per month
- Hospitalization insurance. This is on top of standard social security to cover extra hospital costs that are not covered by social security in Belgium.
- Pension plan. 4% of the gross salary extra in a pension plan.
On top of that there are optional bonuses *:
- Phone & plan (A good phone plan equivalent to around €50 per month)
- Company car (gas included up to €200 per month) (Depending on experience) Net expenses (e.g. €100/month)
There are also the following bonuses (which are gross, so they are also taxed the same way)
- Summer holiday bonus: this is a bonus that depends on the amount of days you worked the previous year in Belgium (so will not apply for the first year for newcomers…) and is about an extra salary in June
- Christmas bonus: for December, also an extra month's pay, also depends on the amount of days worked within the same year (so it's a full bonus end 2017 if you have joined the company at the beginning of 2017 or earlier)
With over 30 years combined experience in recruitment, placing Sitecore developers / Sitecore Leads, the Eligo Technology team have an ethos of providing dedicated, specialist consultant to each developer who is working with us. We offer a transparent service that looks to help you through your search of a new Sitecore Developer role.
Are you a Sitecore Developer looking for work within Digital Agencies, Financial, Software House, Engineering across the UK and feel this role isn't quite right for you? We also have a large number of Sitecore Developer positions available so get in touch to find out more.
Call 0208 944 4183 or Email email@example.com