- JOB CODE: J19579KS
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £37,000 - £42,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Company Vehicle, Training
An excellent opportunity arose for a skilled Security Install Engineer to work for an NSI gold company which over the years has become one of the leaders in Security industry, turning over 2.5Million and they are aiming to double in in the next few years!
Due to low staff turnover, they are expanding at a steady rate and are now ready to invest time and effort for the right Security Engineer to join their London installation team.
- SECURITY INSTALL ENGINEER -
Intruder alarms, CCTV, Access Control
- London, home counties -
What have we got to our Security Install Engineer?
- Basic Salary: up to £42K
- Overtime Paid x1.5
- Company Vehicle
- NO call outs! = Work-life balance
- Progression Opportunities
- In-house Manufacturer's Training Sessions
- High-end residential (luxury properties/mansions) & commercial sites only
THE SECURITY INSTALL ENGINEER ROLE IS FOR YOU IF YOU…
- Have proven installation experience within the security industry (CCTV, Access Control & Intruder Alarm), working on Avigilon, Texecom, Paxton Honeywell & BPT systems
- Have knowledge of IP
- Are an enthusiastic & loyal team player, looking for a stable and rewarding career
- Are an individual who is proactive with the right attitude, willing to learn and develop
If you think this Security Install Engineer role sounds like the perfect role for you, send us your CV today. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Are you a Security engineer but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading fire and security recruitment consultancy specialising in security jobs including security system sales, engineering and project managerial jobs. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect fire and security job.
Call 0208 944 4119 or Email email@example.com