- JOB CODE: PHP-66Y-P
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £20,000 - £28,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
Junior Developer - PHP/Laravel - Cool Agency Environment!
We are looking for a Junior PHP Developer to join a dynamic, co-operative, and energetic team based in the heart of London. Are you the Junior PHP Developer who is going to be able to fit right in and create the best experiences that the client's customers will be happy with?
We hope so.
The role will be working on an existing PHP/Laravel application for a world-renowned client with a high end brand image. You should be able to communicate effectively and able to work well with the PM and wider team. We need someone with excellent knowledge of software design and architecture processes that can write reusable and maintainable code!
Here are some of the benefits of working here as a Junior PHP Developer:
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday off and an extra day if you move home
- Flexible working hours
- Healthcare benefits such as dental, medical, counselling and more
- Lots of benefits for new parents with extra help to support the new arrival
- Beer Fridays - teams get together and have a good laugh
- Plus many more perks
- Salary of up to £28'000 per annum
What knowledge we need from this Junior PHP Developer:
- Strong experience on commercial projects using PHP
- Commercial experience with Laravel
- Excellent communication
- Strong knowledge of SDLC, architecture process
- Understanding of MVC
In this role you will:
- Maintain and add new features to PHP application
- Work well with the wider team
- Update and manage Jira
Get in touch for more info and apply today!
With experience in recruitment, placing PHP developers / PHP Leads, the Eligo Technology team have an ethos of providing dedicated, specialist consultant to each developer who is working with us. We offer a transparent service that looks to help you through your search of a new PHP Developer role.
Are you a PHP Developer looking for work within Digital Agencies, Financial, Software House, Engineering across the UK and feel this role isn't quite right for you? We also have many PHP Developer positions available so get in touch to find out more. Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Call 0208 944 4183 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org