- JOB CODE: WMB-5501-T
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £25,000 - £45,000 per annum
- LOCATION: Midlands
Software Engineer / Web Developer / .Net Developer - Birmingham - Revolutionary Tech Start Up
As a .Net Developer in The West Midlands you are typically spoilt for choice for new .Net Developer roles, so how can you separate the best from the rest? The new challenges from more of the same? How about a cloud-based AI medical care start up that has leading experts working on the next major product in the industry?
A revolutionary tech start-up in the heart of Birmingham who have a strong investment team are backing a ground-breaking new approach to personal health. They would suit a mathematical and methodical .Net Developer who takes pride in what they build.
As a .Net Software Developer you will be:
- Working on ground breaking technology that will change this industry
- Develop and implement .Net web applications that runs new products
- Work with the wider team to turn concepts into reality
- Have a close relationship with research and development teams to create software that works perfectly with hardware
What you need as a C#.Net Software Developer here:
- Demonstratable experience commercially within C#.NET
- Strong knowledge of SDLC and knowing how to deliver solutions based on customer requirements
- Experience in C#, WPF, .Net
- Have developed software using MVVM design pattern
- Have built web-based software using C# and ASP.Net MVC
- Knowledge of how to develop and manage APIs
- Entity Framework
What's in it for the .Net Developer?
- Salary of between £25'000 - £45'000 DOE (looking for x2 devs)
- Modern working environment and flexi-time
- Supportive continuous learning environment
This .Net Developer role isn't for someone who wants a run of the mill role. This is for someone who wants to work with leading experts in their field, is for someone who likes to make things happen and pushes themselves to write first class code. If you would like to be part of a cool start up that is growing rapidly then get in touch today.
Don't settle, push for more.
Are you a .Net Developer in Birmingham but feel this role is not quite right for you? Get in touch with our market experts at Eligo Recruitment for more information is our other .Net Developer and .Net related roles across The Midlands and The UK.
Call 0208 944 4183 or Email email@example.com