- JOB CODE: MLWD-45W-D
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £30,000 - £45,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
Mid-Level Full Stack .Net Developer - SW London - C#/ASP.Net MVC/RESTful/SOLID/Agile
Are you a Full Stack .Net Developer that ever wondered what it would be like to work in a company that has an on-site bee-hive that they harvest honey from?
It did probably get you thinking of what it would be like though, didn't it? No, you do not run the risk of getting stung!
Their offices are very cool and when walking around you'll always see people cooking new recipes and cooking new foods. Some areas that are there include:
- A cooking studio with cameras and editing team
- Crazy golf
- Life size chess board
- Active bee hive for honey production
- Chef - subsidised lunches (£1.20 per day)
- Table tennis in a cool tropical area
- Quiet zone with hovering tea peas and cushions for relaxation
- Tuk-shop with 30% off food and 20% off wines - all organic
- Cool meeting pods complete with plasma TV's
- Onsite parking available
What can they offer you:
- Flexible salary of up to £45'000 per annum
- Flexi-time - can also leave early if you make up the time another day if needed
- Work from home (preferably after probation period)
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 (1 per year) - can also work bank holidays and use that day off any other day of the year if preferred
- Free fruit and veg box delivered weekly to your house
- Experience developing scalable applications in an Agile environment
- Demonstratable knowledge and excellent understanding of RESTful principles
- Proven experience with the Microsoft .Net framework (C#. ASP.Net MVC/Web API, LINQ, Visual Studio)
- Good understanding of SOLID object-orientated design principles
- Able to work with non-technical colleagues easily - excellent communication skills
Desirables: Continuous Integration, Cloud Experience (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud), Unit Test Automation.
If you feel like this is appealing (it should be!) apply to this.Net Developer role today. If you are a .Net Developer but this role is not quite right then please reach out to find out about our other live roles.
Call 0208 944 4183 or Email email@example.com