- JOB CODE: TA-AMS4562-T
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: €3,000 - €4,500 per month
- LOCATION: Netherlands
Test Engineer - Amsterdam - Automation
Are you a Test Engineer open to a new role working across multiple sectors on exciting projects?
A global leading digital business with a client portfolio that includes many big names across multiple sectors including e-commerce, finance and more are looking for a focused Test Engineer (Automation) to develop and execute automated and exploratory tests.
This Test Engineer role is very important in the process they undertake with web application development. You will be able to ensure that software runs effectively and is cost-effective as it is seen by millions of people globally.
Candidates with experience of web testing and finding solutions to end-to-end software quality problems would be ideal for this role.
What do you get from this Test Engineer role?
- Competitive increases on salaries
- Market leading pension plan
- 8% holiday payment
- Travel costs covered
- Relocation costs (if required)
- 25 holiday days with the option to buy/sell 5 per days per year
What skills will you need for this Test Engineer role?
- Previous experience in a similar role (3+ years)
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies, tools and processes
- Previous experience with automated testing tools (e.g. JMeter, Selenium, Cucumber)
- Know how to write Unit Tests
- Ability to write clear, to the point yet comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Agile/SCRUM environment experience
- An enthusiastic approach to Open Source
This is a company who work hard on complex challenges and applications. They work for the top names across sports and so their quality of work always reflects this. If you are a Test Engineer looking for a change in Amsterdam, apply for this role today.
Call 0208 944 4183 or Email email@example.com