- JOB CODE: J19234JM
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
- LOCATION: Midlands
- BENEFITS: Bonus, Pension, Medical
Job Title: Clinical Software Integration Specialist
Salary: Negotiable upon experience
My client based in the Nottinghamshire area are looking to appoint a Clinical Software Integration Specialist on a permanent basis.
The successful Clinical Software Integration Specialist will be remunerated with a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, a bonus scheme, Company Pension and additional benefits including flexible core working hours, free car parking, opt-in Health Insurance, Death in Service, Income Protection.
As a Clinical Software Integration Specialist, your key responsibilities include:
- Configure and deploy interfaces to allow integration with: o PAS, PDS, Pathology, BadgerNet, GROW, Ultrasound and other systems
- Coordinate with the Project Manager to ensure a successful delivery
- Support system deployments
- Support system upgrades
- Coordinate integration testing between 3rd party and Wellbeing systems
- Provide technical assistance to all parties involved where required
Third line Support
- Provide third line integration support as an extension of the Service team
- Assist Sales, Client and Project Management teams with any guidance as required, working in a collaborative manner.
- Working to defined processed and accurately documenting activities
- Working to ITIL processes
The perfect Clinical Software Integration Specialist must have:
- A strong understanding of HL7 and XML messaging formats
- Mirth Connect/Nextgen Connect Integration Engine experience SQL Server experience
- Experience with the Windows Server platform
- And you will be a flexible & organised team player with excellent communication skills
- PostgreSQL experience
- IHE experience
- Experience within the maternity sector
- Experience with the Linux platform
If you think our Clinical Software Integration Specialist role sounds like the perfect role for you, send us your CV today. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Call 0208 944 4182 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org