- JOB CODE: J19236JM
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
- LOCATION: Midlands
- BENEFITS: Bonus, Pension, Heathcare
Job Title: PostgreSQL & Linux Database Developer
Salary: Negotiable upon experience
My client based in the Nottinghamshire area are looking to appoint a Database Developer (PostgreSQL & Linux) on a permanent basis.
They are searching for a versatile and dynamic PostgreSQL & Linux Database Developer to complement their existing team. The successful candidate will be flexible, organised, collaborate effectively with other team members, possess good communication skills, and have a sound understanding of developing and supporting systems. The successful applicant should also be pro-active and always looking for opportunities to contribute and to improve technical solutions and services.
This PostgreSQL & Linux Database Developer role will get plenty of opportunities to improve and progress your career.
Reporting to the Database Services Lead, the successful candidate will work on our full product catalogue which is built with a PostgreSQL database running on Linux.
The successful PostgreSQL & Linux Database Developer must be able to:
- Demonstrate experience as a PostgreSQL database developer
- Develop stored procedures using PL/pgSQL
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of SQL
- Tune SQL queries and be able to read and understand query plans
- Understand PostgreSQL parameter tuning
- Understand the ongoing challenges of using PostgreSQL in an enterprise environment including managing performance and maintenance activities
The successful PostgreSQL & Linux Database Developer will be remunerated with a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, a bonus scheme, Company Pension and additional benefits including flexible core working hours, free car parking, opt-in Health Insurance, Death in Service, Income Protection.
If you think this PostgreSQL & Linux Database Developer role sounds like the perfect role for you, send us your CV today.
Call 0208 944 4182 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org