- JOB CODE: J16005
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £70,000 - £100,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Bonus, Healthcare & Equity
Where's your career in Machine Learning heading next?
How about a Machine Learning Engineer role within an international Start-up that will allow you to work with state of the art technology?
If you have the skills and passion to help build cutting edge software and the curious mind to continuously push the boundaries then this could just be what you've been looking for.
As a Machine Learning Engineer you will bring you technical skill to the development of the company's products and Machine Learning pipelines, you will be working within the engineering team to build, maintain and extend existing and new products and features.
Let's talk tech
This role requires a Machine Learning Engineer who has a strong knowledge of various programming languages such as Python, Java, & C++, will have used the likes of Hive, Impala and pipelines such as Luigi, and has the ability to utilze techniques such as Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, Random Forest, Naive Bayes, Clustering, etc.
This is a must
You need to have proven experience in applying supervised and unsupervised deep neural networks to continuous data streaming!
The Perks speak for themselves;
* Earn a handsome salary of £70,000 - £100,000 DOE
* Take advantage of the extra benefits that include equity.
* Excel in a company that is at the cutting edge of what they do, there's no shortage of opportunities to learn and try new things and gain international exposure.
What can you bring?
* Have a curious mind and a methodical scientific approach to extracting facts, and understanding pragmatic behaviour.
* Have a proven track record implementing data driven products and have a broad understanding of state of the art Machine Learning techniques.
* Ability to create and deploy Machine Learning pipelines.
If you're looking to take your career in data to the next level then join this engineering team, working closely with Data Scientists, Engineers and Developers to help evolve what is already a spectacular product then Apply today!
Are you a Data Engineer or a data scientist but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo Technology are a leading Big Data and Analytics consultancy specialising in data engineering & data science jobs, for all levels, spanning all sectors. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Big Data Job.
Call 0208 944 4197 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org