- JOB CODE: J18173
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
- LOCATION: South East
- BENEFITS: uncapped commission, company car
An NSI Gold company who have been running for over 100 years and employ 4000 staff all over the UK, are ready to invest in an ambitious, driven and hungry Business Development Manager who will bring fresh ideas and enthusiasm to the business! The company has just landed a brand new solution, the first of its kind in the UK, and want you to become a key part of this next chapter in company's history and drive this new exciting solution!
Business Development Manager - Monitoring
- A basic salary of £40,000 - £47,000
- Uncapped commission
- Company Car
- Company pension, fuel card, laptop, mobile phone, 25 days holiday
- Stability & Growth - Company has grown consistently year on year
It's a great opportunity for you to join a well-established & successful company that recognises your efforts and pays the commission you deserve (a chance to even double your basic salary)!
As a Business Development Manager, you will be mainly responsible for generating new opportunities in the UK by opening up new partnerships with installers and some end users, as well as managing the existing accounts.
This Business Development Manager role is for you if you are/have…
- A strong technical knowledge of service/solution sales and the security monitoring market
- A proven track record of solution sales within the sector
- The right attitude!
- Excellent customer service & aftercare attentiveness
In return, you will be rewarded with a fantastic salary and benefits package and the chance to work with some of the most innovative products available in the sector.
If you think this Business Development Manager role sounds like the perfect role for you, send us your CV today. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Call 0208 944 4189 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org