- JOB CODE: P8734
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £30,000 - £55,000 per annum
- LOCATION: East Anglia
Are you an experienced Python Developer who loves what you do, but could still do with a change of scenery? What about the chance to work for a start-up company that is about to revolutionise an industry that has been going for 250+ years?
If you're looking to be part of a brand new team with the freedom to produce work you'll be proud to put your name behind, then this opportunity as a Python Developer may be right up your street.
What you'll be doing as a Python Developer in this role:
- You'll find yourself working with a small, friendly team of fellow Python Developers, building and tweaking the current platform this company has.
- All our code is of a high standard and on par with cutting edge technologies
- You can utilise your Python skills to take business requirements and transform them into robust, scalable systems capable of dealing with anything that could be thrown at them.
A few of the skills you will use daily in this role:
- Your strong Python development skills - knowledge of Django is preferable, but they will still love you if you've got good experience in a similar framework.
- Your knowledge and experience of integrating with several 3rd party data providers to enrich the current data.
- Your experience of providing seamless APIs that will allow your apps and backend systems to communicate.
That's what they're looking for in you- but what will you get back?
- A highly competitive salary of up to £55,000 per year plus an attractive benefits package.
- Swanky new offices based in Oxford - perfectly placed to go out on the town on a Friday after a week of hard but enjoyable work.
- A position in a company that is dedicated to pushing forward in every aspect, even if they're already head of the pack when it comes to innovation.
If you've ever wanted to work as a Python Developer for a growing company that puts its employees first and foremost, then why not apply today? Or if this role isn't for you, but you know a friend that might be suitable, point them in my direction- I'm sure they'll be appreciative!
Note: All applications are kept extremely confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV.
Are you a Developer but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo Technology are a leading IT Technical and Open Source consultancy specialising in support and engineer jobs including various Developer jobs, Web Developer jobs, Software Engineer roles and Full Stack Developer roles. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect IT Technical and Open Source Job.
Call 0208 971 1891 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org