- JOB CODE: J16963
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Bens
Marketing Manager - B2B Conferences for a very established Insitute based in South West London, they are an international membership organisation that offers to shape the public policy agenda for the converged Telecoms, Media and Technology (TMT) sector. They do this through multiple channels: by running a series of global conferences and events and regional meetings that bring together senior TMT sector regulators and their industry counterparts from around the world, and through their quarterly publication.
The membership is both international and loyal, with membership fees underpinning the organisation's finances. Their objective is to further grow the membership in key areas within the fast-growing digital ecosystem, reflecting the real world changes that are taking place now in the sectors they service.
You will enjoy working in a small team and turning your hand to the variety of responsibilities required to ensure the smooth operation of the organisation and the production of key progress indicators. This role, probably for four days a week, will suit someone who is looking for satisfying employment with a truly international organisation.
You will work closely with the Director General, to whom you will report, and will have several reports in to you. It will be for you to decide how those reports should function and your needs to fulfil your role.
You will be essentially be the Marketing Manager, responsible for the Institute's daily marketing and operational effectiveness and deliverables.
You will have to:
- Oversee diverse operations and provide leadership and motivation;
- Marketing Campaigns and writing emails, flyers and adverts
- Direct Marketing and Social Media
- Implement plans and procedures;
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth;
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics;
- Ensure the culture and vision are maintained and promoted;
- Oversee daily operations of the team, as outlined above;
- Be able to work closely with the DG and, in this small team, turn your hand to all sorts of activities that may present themselves;
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors such as printers etc as necessary;
- Show aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
In order to be put forward for this role you need to have a B2B Conference or Association/Insitute background with at least 5 years experience within Marketing. Please remember this is a Part-time role 4 days a week, so would suit a return to work mum or someone immediately available.
Call 0208 944 4180 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org