- JOB CODE: J14692
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Bonus, Healthcare, Pension
Do you want to play an integral part of developing driverless technology within a robotic delivery system?
If yes, do you have what it takes to become a Computer Vision Engineer? A cutting-edge company is developing intelligent robots for the future via leveraging an exciting breakthrough in AI and they are now looking for a passionate computer vision engineer to take the project to the next level.
Skills of a successful Computer Vision Engineer
- Aside from your strong knowledge in computer vision you will also be an expert in Python
- The company is looking for a skilled engineer with a PHD in computer vision fields or a Masters in computer science
- You'll have hands-on experience applying computer vision to robotics, as well as embedded system development
- You'll have a passion for the robotics industry, with knowledge of hardware development or development on ROS.
- You'll have hands on experience with NLP
- Experience with Deep Learning
What's in it for you?
- The company is on the verge of something big, so joining now will give you the opportunity to be in at ground level and become one of the board members.
- As your talent is key to the company's success you'll be offered a competitive salary of £60,000- £70,000
- The company's working environment is friendly with a hardworking team who have a wide interest in advanced technologies
- Your out-of-the-box ideas and enthusiastic contribution to the company's advanced technology will influence thousands of customers.
You will play an integral part in constructing solid theoretical and empirical computer vision foundations, for the company's AI robot to achieve a high level of autonomy. As well as putting to good use your strong knowledge and experience on computer vision to contribute to the application of relevant technologies.
If you're looking to join an exciting new venture in the world of robotics and AI, apply with your C.V. to become a Computer Vision Engineer.
Are you within the niche world of Big Data but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo Technology are a leading Big Data and Analytics consultancy specialising in Data Engineering, Machine Learning, Computer Vision & Data Science jobs, for all levels, spanning all sectors. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Big Data Job.
Call 0208 944 4197 or Email email@example.com