- JOB CODE: J17297
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: OTE 45K+Bens
Exhibition Sales Manager wanted for a small to medium Exhibition/Publisher based in South East London/Surrey, these guys produce a number of B2B shows within the property sector around the UK, this role will be selling Exhibtion stand space along with Sponsorship packages across their B2B and Consumer shows.
Working as part of a well established team, the Exhibition Sales Manager is required to start immediately, and will be selling exhibition stand spaces to companies client's. You will be cold calling and generating leads and sales from the company database on salesforce, updating these records accordingly. The role is primarily office based, but attending networking events in the evening and their own shows is a must! The role will increase your market knowledge which will help you when providing organisational support. You will be securing exhibitors and sponsors, both renewing existing clients and prospecting new opportunities as well as managing current accounts.
- Cold call daily to generate new prospects
- Creating proposals to sell exhibition space and sponsorship packages directly using telephone/email
- Research, maintain and develop CRM prospects database using Salesforce
- Maintain, develop and cross sell to existing clients
- Account manage/up sell to existing clients
- Monitor your own performance and send a sales report to the Director on a weekly basis
- Create 3 client/prospect meetings per week
- Attend evening networking events
- Hit weekly and monthly targets resulting in a great bonuses/commissions
The successful Exhibition Sales Manager must have:
- Successful in exhibition sales
- Experience of selling into the public sector
- Cold calling experience
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to think quickly
- Ability to work in a target driven environment
- Comfortable with lead generation and cold calling
- Being a strong and trusted member of a team
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience of exhibitions stand/sponsorship sales. The client will also consider someone coming from an Association or a venue as long as you have the required experience. You will be someone who isn't scared to pick up the telephone and you will be mainly working on new business so it's an absolute necessity that you are personable, approachable and hard working. You will also be thick skinned, understanding every no means you are one step closer to a YES!
Growth is important, so you will be able to progress quickly should you want to. Training is provided and you will be able to work within a team.
Call 0208 944 4180 or Email email@example.com