- JOB CODE: EMCFO102
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: duvet days, incentives
Compliance and Finance Officer - Medical Recruitment
Payroll assistant, credit controller, and medical compliance officer
Want to work for an established, ever-growing, exciting, business located in the heart of Wimbledon, that provides not only the opportunity to progress your career, but enjoy coming to work whilst doing so?
Eligo Medical is looking for someone like you.
Are you someone that can utilise their knack for attention to detail and administration to support our lovely team to work with the best people in primary care?
Have you got ambition to build a rewarding career, develop your skill-set, and nurture lasting relationships whilst doing so?
Can you demonstrate experience of working with accountancy software or within a recruitment agency environment?
Yes? Maybe you're looking for someone like us!
Eligo is a London based recruitment consultancy passionate about changing the recruitment game. We founded after our Director's wanted to create a work environment where people would enjoy coming to work and an ethos of meritocracy, support, and reward would ring through.
We started this mission in 2001 and have never looked back. We've got a track record of development and growth from the sectors we work in and recently moving into a brand new office to positions such as this compliance and finance office role which has opened up due to internal promotion!
Honestly, we'd love to tell you everything about us, but let's save that for when we meet you.
For now, here's some more about what you'll be doing as our Compliance and Finance Officer…
You'll be working directly with our Medical team who continue to make waves in the industry, working with GPs and Nurses to secure them positions with GP Practices, Surgeries, Walk-in-centres, and much more.
Your role as our Medical Compliance and Finance Officer will cover 4 main areas:
- Finance, Payroll, and Credit Control
- General Administration & Database
What more do you get as our Compliance and Finance Officer?
We mentioned we love to reward and support the development of our staff, right? Working at Eligo brings many benefits including;
- A dedicated career and progression plan; our current compliance and finance officer has recently been promoted!
- Team and personal incentives; think company holiday's to places such as Dubai and Marbella, quarterly lunches and day's out, weekly spot prizes and much more.
- Working with a wonderful team! Everyone at Eligo is different, we pride ourselves on being able to turn up to work with our own personalities and quirks whilst nurturing a supportive, team environment
- Social and team-building activities; we have weekly 5-a-side, charity events, music nights, and of-course, Friday drinks at desk.
- And much more.
Sounds like your next compliance and finance job?
We'd love to speak to you!
Extra points which would make you a very suitable candidate include if you can demonstrate experience in accounting (and related software such as Xero and Quickbooks), in recruitment, payroll, credit control, or compliance officer, and pride yourself on traits such as administration, relationship building, goal and target motivated, drive and persistence, and positivity.
Apply below or get in touch with us. We're looking forward to hearing from you.
Call 0208 944 4182 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org