- JOB CODE: j17062H
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £27,000 - £32,000 per annum
- LOCATION: East Anglia
- BENEFITS: No call out, Local Work
NO CALL OUTS - DOOR TO DOOR TRAVEL - CONTINUOUS TRAINING - INDEPENDENT WORK LIFE - GOOD WORK SOCIAL - HAVE YOUR OWN INPUT AND SAY
Sound interesting? Well read on and find out more about who we are and what we can offer you as a lead service engineer with us..
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU AS OUR LEAD FIRE & SECURITY INSTALL ENGINEER
- High-end Equipment - We don't use out-dated cheap systems and equipment we are a company up-to-date with the latest technology and work with customers that keep with the times.
You will be up to date with various fire panels and security IP and networking as a fire & security install engineer with us!!
- Training - We don't expect you to know everything under the sun so we offer continuous training on all our systems and will keep you updated with technology.
For this role however we need you to be a confident multi-skilled Fire Install Engineer able to commission in Fire and Intruder with CCTV and Access Control being a bonus.
We will train you from scratch if needed on systems in Access Control & Door Entry.
Some of our main systems include: Addressable and Convetional fire panels,Samsung, Hikvision, Galaxy, Menvier, Scantronic and door entry.
- Area/Travel - We are Essex based and the majority of our work is local to our home counties with very limited travel to London, you wont be in central all the time don't worry!!!
Your main areas will include Essex, Cambridge and Hertfordshire
You will have a dedicated patch easier to get around and have a good work/social balance.
- Sites - We predominantly focus on commercial/industrial sites with our residential sites being prestigious and high-end where customer service is crucial.
- NO CALL OUT - That's quite self-explanatory as a good benefit for your nights.
- Holiday - Over the year you will have 33 days holiday, you will get one day off each month as an additional bonus for your hard work!
As a Lead Multi-skilled Install Engineer joining us you will be an independent engineer with strong support and communication, able to take charge, lead and not be micromanaged.
Install engineer and part of the team. You will have your say in the company and contribute to the progressive future growth working closely with the MD.
If you think this could be the next right career move for you and want to find out more about us, what we do and what more we can offer apply now and join the team as a lead service engineer.
Contact Akeim Morgan on: 02089444119
Call 0208 944 4119 or Email email@example.com