- JOB CODE: J17138
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £18,000 - £25,000 per annum
- LOCATION: South East
- BENEFITS: 25 days holiday
Electronic Design Engineer (Graduates welcome!)
This company are a privately owned designer and manufacturer of locking systems with offices around the world and market experience of nearly 100 years!
This role is crucial to the company's strategic growth plans and, when you join, you'll become a key component of the company's commercial effort moving forward!
What they say about themselves:
- Down-to-earth: We're a global company, yet our team are dedicated to delivering a personal service, whether it's over the phone, in email or face-to-face
- Put customers first: We aim to convey this in all that we do, by understanding what their individual aspirations and needs are
- Problem solvers: We then work to overcome the issues and frustrations that trouble all involved parties with innovative security solutions. Solutions that will dissolve those problems in a unique way
- Act with integrity. Always. Especially when our customer share sensitive information with us
- Add value through expert input: That's why we aim to be a part of the process as early on as possible
- Adapt: To our customers, to trends, for the future. We are willing to work with our customers to adapt or customise our solutions to solve common issues.
- Innovate: Reviewing and when necessary, moving with the market, to ensure our product range responses to current trends
- Protective: We patent our products to give our customers peace of mind and to minimise the risk of third parties copying key blanks. All key blanks are kept and cut by us, so no unauthorised keys can be duplicated
- Diligent: We implement rigorous testing to ensure our products live up to both our customers' and the industry standards. We take into consideration the threats posed on the enclosure based on its value and environment
- Reliable: We deliver to our customers on time, after putting orders through our internal quality procedures. We do this during the design and manufacturing process to make sure our products are reliable and have been built to last
As the Electromechanical Design Engineer, reporting into the Lead Electronics Designer you will work closely with the existing product development team continually improving the existing product range and creating new electronic based locking devices.
This position is customer facing with regular visits to investigate new products, so be ready to build some relationships face to face! You also might have to deliver presentations to detail proposed solutions and occasionally visit international locations and manufacturing sites.
- Bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineering or Mechanical Engineering, with work experience within an Electromechanical development environment, ideally within Electronic security or access control industry.
- Experience in a Manufacturing environment.
- Experience producing 3D CAD models and 2D technical drawings.
- Work independently and within a team environment.
- Familiarity with motors and relevant driving circuits.
- Experience with PCB layout tools & Schematic generation.
- Experience with Microcontrollers and Microprocessors.
Salary & Benefits
Competitive Salary in range of £18 - £25k plus 25 days holiday.
Call 0208 944 4189 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org