- JOB CODE: J16846
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £26,000 - £30,000 per annum
- LOCATION: Midlands
- BENEFITS: Car/Van, 25 Holiday Days
Looking to join a company that will value you, a company where you can happily stay and build a successful career?
You will be a commissioning engineer working for a company who specialises in working with industrial and commercial sites. This is an innovative company with their engineers' success based on delivering customer satisfaction and keeping the highest quality of work time & time again. This has been essential in helping them build a fantastic reputation in the market. This commissioning engineer role offers you the chance to improve your skills across all the major security systems.
The role requires;
- An commissioning engineer who has experience with CCTV, Analogue video signals/IP video streams and compression and access control systems such as; TDSI, Paxton and ACT
- A basic knowledge of fire systems such as; Notifer, Morely, Advanced and Kentec is advantageous
- Somebody who has experience with Bosch video management systems is preferable OR Samsung OR Dalleier OR Vista)
- A basic knowledge of fibre optic networking
- An individual who can consistently keep a high standard of work & pay attention to detail
- Someone who brings a positive attitude & is willing to learn and improve their skills
- Someone striving to progress and take their career to the next level
For the successful candidate that is taking on the role of commissioning engineer;
- £26K-30K salary depending on experience
- Plus the opportunity to earn an extra through overtime and call out
- Company vehicle (van or car)
- 25 Days annual leave
- Paid door to door travel paid
- Rare call out - 1 week in 11
- Occasional out of town working
A company that wants you to be an engineer in front of the customer not a salesman and will treat you like a manager by giving you direct contact with clients.
Feel like you could be the right commissioning engineer for this role?
So, what are you waiting for apply now and let's talk!
Are you a Security/Network Engineer but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo is a leading fire and security recruitment consultancy specializing in Fire & Security Engineer jobs, including CCTV, Access Control, Intruder, Fire Alarm and Fire Suppression roles. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Fire and Security Engineering job.
Call 0208 944 4180 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org