- JOB CODE: J16864
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £70,000 - £80,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Bonus, Healthcare, Pension
A global digital agency with data science at its heart is looking for a talented and experienced data analyst to take on the role of Analytics Director.
Are you a strong Data Analyst that loves to get under the skin of digital campaigns, finding out how valuable connections between brands and consumers are made?
Do you have the leadership skills to manage a new data process through to delivery, and take ownership of its global roll out?
If you've got a knack for presenting complicated data in a way that cuts-through noise, then you're the right candidate for this Analytics Director role where you will be responsible for defining and driving forward category defining analytical capabilities.
What will I be doing day-to-day as Analytics Director?
- Using your hands-on analytics experience you will help to formulate robust test and learn strategies, to really get under the skin of client marketing plans and strategies.
- Play a key role in designing new and forward-thinking measurement tools, whilst overseeing the creation of clear, robust and innovative campaign reviews and insights.
- Liaise with data-systems teams to integrate new data sources and manage the delivery of new system outputs and oversee seamless processing of data.
What can I bring to the role of Analytics Director?
- As a strong analyst, you will have the ability to identify business questions, interpret and analyse complicated and large-scale data sets, draw conclusions and bring together actionable advice.
- Solid previous experience in an analytically driven digital media role, managing a team, budgets/campaigns and exposure to direct response and brand awareness campaigns.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and relational SQL-like databases with some exposure to distributed/ big data tech (Hive, BigQuery, Scala, Spark) and Python/R programming.
In this role of Analytics Director, you will be rewarded with a salary of £70,000 - £80,0000 plus a bonus and extra benefits.
Got more questions about this role and think you've got what it takes to become Analytics Director? Then get in touch today!
Are you an Analytics lead but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo Technology are a leading Big Data and Analytics consultancy specialising in data analytics, data engineering & data science jobs, for all levels, spanning all sectors. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Analytics Job.
Call 0208 944 4197 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org